1. Geo means the earth and graphy means description. So to study about geography means to describe the Earth.
2. Geograhy tell us how to face the problems of Global warming, Different types of pollution, Acid rain,Drought condition
3. For competitive exam as pke UPSC,MPSC,NDA knowledge of Geography is must.
4. Survey methods of geography give pratical knowledge to students about those problems which we face in day to day pfe.
5. We are able to know all Solar Systems with simple methods .
6. Geography study about man active role, logical thinking, experience, innovative ideas, scientific technology with natural and cultural environment.
7. Geography tell us how to live natural life.
Human geography or anthropogeography is the branch of geography that deals with humans and their communities, cultures, economies, and interactions with the environment by studying their relations with and across locations.
Human geography is a wide-ranging discipline that draws together many of the strands important for understanding the world today. It examines human societies and how they develop, their culture, economy and politics, all within the context of their environment. They develop, their culture, economy and politics
The human characteristics of a place come from human ideas and actions. They include bridges houses, and parks. Human characteristics of place also include land use, density of population, language patterns, religion, architecture, and political systems. The theme of place helps flesh out information about location. A geography background is also an asset for careers in travel and tourism, particularly for travel Journalism. You can also be employed as climatologists, geomorphologists, GIS specialists, and hydrologists.