Importance of Secretarial practices
- Secretarial practice serves as a base to know about Various corporate procedures and its important.
- After reading this subject we realize the policy-making process, with the development of trade, industry and commerce.
- Getting indulged in illegal for the clearance degree of 12th&for 11th class.
- Secretarial Practice is a subject which deals with Company Law, Other corporate Laws and secretarial work.
- Every company in India has to appoint Company Secretary as a full time employee to reduce complexities in legal work of companies.
- It is important for every student to learn it from early age which would be helpful to them to develop their professional career.
- Secretarial practice by itself carries much importance as much of the work gets easy by practicing good secretarial practice and hence carries much importance for a Commerce student.
- Company Secretaries are concerned with company law, security market, corporate strategies, and related issues. They are responsible for the company’s compliance to regulations and ensure that the administration of the company is run smoothly.
Considering the above factors, if you have taken Secretarial Practice in Commerce then you can definitely take forward this as a career. You should pursue Company Secretary Ship course from Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). It is a professional course; hence it comes with a professional designation. There are many fields that you will be able to explore after CS, they are - Law, Chartered Accountancy, Management, Insurance, Stock Markets, Financial Analysis etc. So you have plenty of options to explore.