1) Students are hereby informed that they should come to college 10 minutes before the commencement of their classes.
2) Students should take their lunch / meals in college premises and not leave the campus before the schedule.
3) Students should not go out of the classes frequently, citing the excuse of wash room & drinking water.
4) Students should not linger in corridor after finishing their classes and disturb other classes.
5) It has been noted that students are coming to college without textbooks and notebook. Students should come with required study material.
6) In no way damage to property would be tolerated in case any student is found guilty he would be subjected to punishment (financially as well academically).
7) No students should leave the class in between to meet their parents or guardians only In between allotted time.
8) In case of any academic query, it should be settled in office with Principal’s permission.
9) No crowing outside the gate and creating nuisance is allowed. After finishing of the classes, students should move to their respective buses or go to home quietly.
10) No friend or relatives allowed without prior permission in college premise. In case of some official work, they should contact office first.
11) Student should come in perfect uniform, well trimmed hair, and shoes. ‘I’ card is compulsory.
12) Students should not remain absent unless some emergency. If they want to take a leave, they should informed to class teacher by giving written application. In case of medical leave, student should come with medical certificate.
13) 80% attendance is compulsory considering all lectures. Student failing to fulfill this condition should not be allowed to appear for H.S.C. Exams, as per rule of H.S.C. board.
14) Students should not come to the college with Mobile, if found severe action will be taken against the students.
15) Healthy Academic atmosphere should be maintained for upbringing of overall development of students.