1. He should conduct a weekly meeting (on every Monday) and guide the students in their studies.
2. He should guide, support & encourage the student to make an action plan for outlining his / her goal.
3. He should access student’s total performance including skill, knowledge, attitude & his / her behavior with peers, teachers & on the college campus.
4. He should supervise the student in learning situations & give them constructive feedback on their achievement.
5. He should be in contact with the parents to provide feed back& any concern about student’s performance.
6. He should guide the student for solving his difficulties.